SalonVim lovin'

Salon Vim is offering a special 30% off two of their amazing hair treatments for the month of May!

Redken Cocktail Treatment & Arimino Privy Treatment 
You won't be disappointed by the results, speaking from my personal experience ;) 

Simply quote my name 'Lucinda' to enjoy this discount

My second visit to SalonVim, Somerset 313 a few days back, and
 i can't wait to share my new hair as well as awesome new treatment&products with you girls!
 Hello, new hair.

 Love love love the colours, my hairstylist Kath sure knows the best ombré combinations ;)

(BEFORE)
 Look who came to visit, really appreciate him for surprises like this all the time.
Not necessarily fanciful, but means a huge deal to me :)

 This time, it was a mix of shocking blue and hot pink #ombré
I must add, this is seriously getting quite addictive.


We were introduced to a new 3-step Arimino Caretrico Privy hair treatment and boy, i was sold.
My hair felt really soft and rich right after, the effect is almost instant.
Plus, it smells really good.

 This is definitely a must-try, even my friends could tell the difference in my hair condition.
Thumbs up for this amazing treatment that originates from Japan!

 Before the treatment was done (above image)

 After treatment, wish my hair could stay like this all the time

A reverse ombré done on a small portion of my hair, 
i especially love how it stands out from the rest yet not being too over the top for my liking.

My pretty hairstylist, Katherine who has the most gorgeous tresses.

 Jolene finally got her hot hot pink dip dye!
My sister and best partner i can ever find, so thankful we always have each other's company at most events

Met evonne who has the nicest blonde hair, wish i could pull it off so well

I've been using these products for the past two washes, 
and Redken's Smooth Lock Butter Silk hair mask has proven to be one of the best so far. 
The Mythic Oil is a reinforcing milky mist to be sprayed onto dry or damp hair, 
works wonder with the one i previously introduced.

Thank you SalonVim for saving my once damaged and dry tresses,
I'm definitely looking forward to my next hair treatment in a few weeks!

Don't forget to quote 'Lucinda' to enjoy a special 30% off this month of May ;)

Salon Vim By Chez Vous

313 Outlet
313@Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 S(238895)
Call 68847757 / 68847767

Bugis Outlet
235/235A Victoria Street S(188027)
Call 68370073 / 98370045

Comments

  1. Hi Lucinda! what face make-up products do you use? always looking so flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin is definitely not flawless, but thankq! Currently using Drx range :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts