To have and hold, with all my heart and soul.


In an attempt to become a better & sweeter girlfriend than I already am (or so I'd like to think, haha), 
I made time to meet Mx for lunch at his workplace thrice the past week! 
That meant waking up way earlier than my usual for that mere 45-minute meetup, 
but it makes me happy just to see his face so I'm not complaining :>

The structured fabric used is of excellent quality, that doesn't crease easily.
Simple and neat, we all need wardrobe staples like this to play around with accessories or a contrasting belt.

Wore the Black (available via BO here) the other day to match Mx's work outfit!

 Another day, we had brunch at Arbite.
Something I haven't had for a long time, so the Eggs Benedict ($11.90) was definitely refreshing. 
I don't remember the food items to be so delish, but I surely enjoyed and finished everything for the record.

 Soo good, the poached eggs were perfectly done.

 As usual, Mx had the Arbite Breakfast ($15.90) which he wiped out pretty quickly.
Oh, we also had Peach Nectar Tea ($5.50) served in a pot, 
fruity with a hint of sweetness and very reasonably priced. Can't wait to head back soon!

 A closeup of the subtle embroidery detail on Carte Embroidered Top in White

This versatile piece is currently sold out on site, do join our BO here if you're keen.

Arbite
66A Serangoon Garden Way Singapore 555962
Phone: 62870430

The printed porcelain-like floral fabric was love at first sight, perfect for Fall don't you think?
With its length at 32.5", this would be an amazing alternative to the usual solid colored work pieces.


But it hasn't been just all play the past week, we worked late into the night approving luggage-full of 
CNY samples with our overseas manufacturers whom we specially flew in to speed up production.
It's always a joy to work with them, cos' they understand our needs and likes so it makes everything easier. 
A special shout out to Cheryl jie who assisted in the hotel arrangement, and made sure my guests had an
enjoyable stay. Thankyou so much for your help, we truly appreciate it.
 Really impressed with the improvement in terms of workmanship and quality, 
tons of upcoming designs are in production now and I can't wait to launch them!

When everything's finalized, we brought them to No Signboard Seafood Restaurant (Vivocity) 
for my fav white pepper crab. Even my manufacturers gave the thumbs up ;)
Sucha blessing to have met like-minded people like the two of them.
Til we meet again during our next work trip xx

 Outfit - Blyth Knit in Monochrome, Olsen Skorts in Charcoal which is only avail via BO here

 My first pair of skorts, and I really adore the fabric used. Lightweight, and goes well with almost any top.

No Signboard Seafood
1 Harbour Front Walk, #03-02, Vivo City, S098632
Phone: 6376 9959


We managed to squeeze some time in between for PasarBella with the family,
and I finally got my rainbow/cotton candy gelato fix. Wish they taste as good as they look though.

So in love with the quirky prints, and how this number fits me to a T.
No doubt my favorite item from tonight's collection!

& I found my favorite salted caramel macaroons to date!
Not a fan of sweet stuff, but this was good and I loved the slightly burnt/caramelized taste about it.    
No other photos from this trip to PasarBella, cos I really wanted to enjoy the experience 
(or rather the food) this time and I did. No doubt my fav place to be anytime.

Gonna blog about my Halloween experience next, it was da bomb &
 I'm so glad Mx agreed to dress up with me. Have a restful weekend, and thanks for reading :>

Comments

  1. Hi where do you trim your eyebrows ? :) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts