Boracay with Gushcloud and Tigerair & December updates!



Gonna head to the airport in a few hours' time, cos' I'll be going on a vacation with the sister,
Jolene alongside other bloggers from the Gushcloud family! 


Special thanks to TigerAir,  
who is giving the year a grand finish with $1 million worth of flights in their year-end draw.
100 lucky travelers will walk away with $10,000 worth of flight credits each! 
Every booking you make in 2013 gives you 1 chance in the draw. 
Winners can start using the flight credits from 1 Jan 2014 and also share it with a travel partner. 
Let's countdown to a brand new year of travel adventures ;)

From more details, visit https://www.tigerair.com/1milliondraw/



Accommodation is kindly provided by The District, Boracay.
Judging from the images, everything already looks so promising. 
Blue skies, clear waters.. I can hardly contain my excitement.



Some updates from the past week -
Yesterday, we celebrated Cheng's birthday at Verve Pizza Bar, MBS 
where we had some really good pizzas!


Definitely one of the sweetest couples around.


The company - we're always the biggest (and loudest) group of patrons at any birthday gatherings.


With my dearest mom (photo-bombed by a stranger)


& Mx :)
The 2 people I'm gonna miss the most during my trip.
This might be the longest I won't get to see the boyfriend in our almost six-year relationship, 
a part of me really wish he could come with me.


Besides their signature pizzas, the other food items pale in comparison.
The Verve Burger | Duck Confit Pasta | Caesar Salad (I love this though) | Peppercorn Steak


Outfit: (Upcoming) Fey Fluted Dress in Black 
I actually drew this design on paper and handed it to my manufacturer, 
cos' I've always wanted a dress in this flattering cut. My manufacturer sure knows exactly what 
I want (she's amazing), and this is definitely one of my favorites to date.


Made of the highly raved textured fabric used for Soiree Top.




Celebrated the eldest sis, Francisca's birthday with the family at my fav Chinese restaurant, 
Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck (Paragon)


Glad my dad flew back specially to join us for the celebration!

 #zhousisters forever



The choice of fabric was love at first sight, and very well-received by the friends who saw it in real life.



Prior to our Omakase Dinner which we booked months before, 
we found out about their walk-in lunch menu which includes this heavenly bowl of Bara Chirashi-Don.
Huge chunks of sashimi, topped with lotsa Uni.. I didn't know what I was missing out until I tried it.


Coupled with a fantastic view of the charming chef Teppei, my meal was perfect hehe.



Stumbled upon Cake Spade, which serves really awesome cakes.
We ordered just one slice of their signature tofu cheesecake initially, and ended up getting 3 more.


Red Velvet Cake | Salted Caramel Tart | Strawberry Tofu Cheesecake
All 3 were equally good, and this definitely warrants a second visit soon ;)


The real agenda for the night - Secret Plan P
Morgan proposed, and Jerrine said yes.
I was touched to tears, soo happy for them!

  

Love printed pieces, and this feels a little festive with prints which remind me of Christmas!






Brunch with the spontaneous girls at Flock Cafe, Tiong Bahru



Our huge appetizing spread which looked better than they taste, sadly.


But I enjoyed my Mocha very much, 


and my Pork Cheek & Gruyere Sandwich ($13.90) was flavorful and worth a try!






I'm glad I also found time to meet up with friends whom I've missed dearly.


Outfits from the past week - 
(Upcoming) Danielle Knit Dress in Aztec


Knit pieces are a staple in my closet now, cos' they are perfect for the sweater weathers.
My first knit off-shoulder dress, which I'm definitely keeping in both colours.


& I love how it's made of a more structured knit which flatters the figure. 


Jolene and I both in Agyness Top in Blue and Black respectively. 
A very versatile piece that brings you from work to play


Dakota Cruise Top in Black, another wardrobe staple for the dress down fridays.

Whoop it's 7AM, and I'm finally done!
Gotta prepare for Boracay now, though I haven't slept a wink.
I'll be bringing my laptop, so I'll probably blog if the internet connection permits ;)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Xx

Comments

Popular Posts