#Ohvolaootd x Salon Vim


Hello, an update of some of my recent #ohvolaootd(s).


A close up of Deidra Asymmetrical Skirt in white, paired with D'arcy Chic Vest in white.
I've been very much into monochrome and neutral tones lately, and somehow I feel so comfortable in them.
 If you noticed, I've been wearing this vest (in white especially) so often, 
cos' it's so versatile it goes with anything.



What we wore to Joel Robuchon for our valentine's day/anniversary dinner,



Anything maxi appeals so much to me now, I'm not sure if it's my age catching up or..
But they look so good in photos and are perfect for weddings.
My first romper-maxi, and I can't express how amazing this combination is.
Combining the comfort of a romper and the elegance of a maxi, this piece is a definite crowd stunner.

& I'll try to blog about how I spent my birthday & valentine's day next, if anyone's keen to read!



Aubrie Dress in Blue, that got me many compliments for its gorgeous prints and work-appropriate length.
The prints are more beautiful in real life, I can assure you ;)


Karlis Printed Top is sold out in Black, but available in BLUE here if you're keen.
One of the pieces that the sister and I would wear on an everyday basis,
throw on a pair of shorts/skirt and I'm good to head out.


Dress-down Sundays are precious times with the boyfriend / Bernyce Lasercut Top in White.
Available in last few pieces in white (size L), fully sold out in Black. Should we open a Backorder for it?


If you realised, I have been putting up my hair in a ponytail lately.
That's cos' my hair has been pretty hard to manage, due to my natural curls which I don't like 
especially at the hair roots. My hair can get too big for my liking sometimes, so I guess it's high time to 
visit Salon Vim for its amazing Cosme Japanese Rebonding to tame the unruly tresses.
Heading over today, and I'm mighty excited.



Just two days before CNY, I made a trip down to Salon Vim for the Kerastase Hair Treatment 
and it's amazing that a treatment can create such transformations.


My trusty Kerastase Hair Masque which has been serving me very well the past months,
and L'Oreal Hairspray which comes in so handy during photoshoots ;)


Don't forget to quote 'Lucinda' to enjoy a special 10% discount for first timers!

Salon Vim By Chez Vous

313 Outlet
313@Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 S(238895)
Call 68847757 / 68847767
Bugis Outlet
235/235A Victoria Street S(188027)
Call 68370073 / 98370045

Comments

Popular Posts