The week's #ohvolaootd;


A sneak peek at the upcoming collection!
We're launching on 06 Mar Thurs 830pm.
I'll be updating this space before each new collection, so you know when to check back ;)


 CHAYSE KNITTED SWEATER
I love that the torso area is fully lined, so there is no need to layer with a tube/spag top below
yet comfy enough to wear throughout the day. I can't remember the last time we had a full black
knit number so this is definitely going into my wardrobe.
Staple pieces like this are really versatile, they go with almost any bottom.




FAUNIA EMBROIDERED TOP
Unlike our usual crop tops, this is not figure-hugging so it gives a more comfortable fit which I like.
I always have a weakness for such dainty/intricate details, i'm definitely keeping this in both colors.


& the sister Jolene in anther color, White.


DYANN CROCHET SHORTS
This pair of shorts was our bestseller during the ST event held last weekend.
All pieces which we brought in size S (both colors) were completely sold out,
despite us stocking up of this more than the other designs. Quality assured.


ROSELIN CAREER FROCK (worn as a top) & BAYLEE PLEATED SKORTS
Monochrome outfits are always fuss-free and chic


I'm gonna be getting a new set of nails tomorrow, and I can hardly wait.
Before I forget, here's what I did during the previous session with SENSUAL NAILS SPA
Inspired by one of my favorite shoes, the manicurist did an excellent job with the swallows especially.

Sensual Nails Spa
Blk 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398 Singapore 570507
(Just a stone's throw away from KOI and J8)
Tel: 6259 0889 (Call to book an appointment)

Don't forget to quote "Lucinda" to enjoy 10% off regular priced services! 


Somehow, my photos get pixelated when I upload them onto blogger.
The colour changes (photos become very dull) and resolution reduces.
Does anyone face the same problem?

Comments

Popular Posts