Happy Vibes.



Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great and restful holiday (and made use of our vesak day discount code!)
I definitely enjoyed mine with the company of the boyfriend who always makes the effort to meet me
despite his busy work schedule. For this, I really appreciate him so much. 


Here's a closer shot of the upcoming Melrose Dress with excellent cut and fabric! 
The first batch of shipment from our latest work trip has arrived and I'm in LOVE. It's always exciting 
to see our hardwork at the fabric market/manufacturers translate into pieces we adore so much.  
Expect tons of prints, textures and sleeved tops/work dresses/midi skirts in awesome quality.
This is just the first batch, and I already found my favorite dress to date. 


My outfits for the past week have been pretty colorful, and I like how they instantly brighten up any photo.
Here's the upcoming Joen Ruffle Skirt in white that is "so Lucinda" as quoted by a friend haha.
I always have a weakness for anything dainty/ruffled/pleated and this skirt simply fits the bill. 



I also had the privilege to catch Grease, the Musical and it was truly ELECTRIFYIN' as they put it.
The multi-million dollar production is packed with explosive energy and features a spectacular cast, 
super-slick dance moves, dazzling costumes and all the unforgettable songs from the movie!


Nothing beats good company, with Mx and the other bloggers Asyiha, Rachel and Xavier.
Thank you Gushcloud and Base Entertainment for the tickets! And super awesome news, 
you get to SAVE 15% on Grease tickets via this link:

                Terms
*       Applicable for A & B Reserve tickets
*       Tues - Thurs and Sunday performances for shows between 27 Apr - 18 May only
*       Offer valid for purchases made between 21 Mar - 18 May 2014
*       Offer only applicable to tickets purchased via this promotional link via Showbiz

So here's your last chance to catch Grease before it ends this week (the last show's on 18 May Sunday),
you won't regret it!





Recently, I also got myself a sporty timepiece from Watch Station International (WSI)
at Somerset 313! WSI is a concept store from the brand Fossil where it carries many reputable brands
like Skagen, Adidas, Armani Exchange, DKNY and others listed below.



WSI left me so spoilt with their huge range of brands like some of my favorites like Michael Kors, MBMJ
and Karl Lagerfeld etc. I actually spent close to an hour selecting my favorite one..


Ultimately, the Daddy by Diesel series stole my heart.
I love the super huge ones which Nat Ho and Sheila Sim picked, the red one above super gorgeous!



The one which I eventually brought home, so happy with my choice. Thank you WSI for having me!
Now you know where to head down for a wide selection of watches.
WSI Store @ 313 Somerset is located at #02-22, 313 Orchard Road Singapore 238895.


Before I leave, here's your last chance to sign up for the free trial pack from Clarins via this link:

You can arrange for the samples to be picked up at the nearest Clarins counter to your convenience, 
together with a 15-min one-to-one skin consultation. Almost too awesome to be true, isn't it?
Even my cousins and relatives have signed up and received the samples, cos it's absolutely free :) 

I'll be back very soon for more reviews of the upcoming Ohvola pieces, so stay tuned.
Fab week ahead! Xx

Comments

Popular Posts