Holla.


Hi everyone!
A little update about my life of late - visiting some of my favorite restaurants and places to be.
The boyfriend brought me to Shinji by Kanesaka (of famed two-Michelin starred chef Shinji
Kanesaka) at St. Regis on his birthday and it felt like mine instead, to be able to indulge in my
favorite cuisine. Mx spoils me like that :)





Food was good, and really fresh. The boy loved everything, but some of the sushi were too exotic 
for my liking. Of course, no meal is complete without this bowl of goodness. A mixture of uni rice
topped with ikura and blue fin toro. It's the best I've ever had, I'm serious. A decadent way indeed 
to end an amazing evening of indulgences. Thankyou Qian for the recommedation! 



I'll be back for the uni rice soon. Xx



We had dinner at La Forketta, Dempsey in celebration of Wanqian's birthday. 
Food was mediocre, but the company made up for it. Headed to the revamped Catalunya right after 
for drinks. If you don't already know, Catalunya Late Nights happen every Wednesday, Friday and
Saturday from 11pm till late. On Late Night Wednesdays, ladies enjoy free entry and Beauty Queen
shots on the house at midnight! Now you know where to head on Wednesday nights with your girl
pals. The night definitely ended on a perfect note.

Catalunya
82 Collyer Quay, 049327
Phone: 6534 0188




A little fangirl moment with Ann Kok.


Spending one Sunday at my favorite place to be - Pasarbella.
It never fails to surprise me with new interesting finds every time I visit.
Totally worth driving to the other part of the country just to satisfy some of my cravings.




Lunch was spent at Dancing Crab, and I loved everything we ordered. Lobster rolls, so good.
I also found some really photogenic marsh pops at Pasarbella, these are equally pretty substitutes 
to the cake pops I bought previously. 



HelloKitty macarons, who would even bear to eat them? 
I have a huge fetish for cute things, but I don't enjoy eating them. They are usually too sweet for 
my liking,  and my friends always complain I waste too much money on things I don't eat haha.




A little surprise for Dor, one of the biggest hearted girls I've ever met.
She was even in Penelope Colourblock Top in Mint, always so supportive of Ohvola 
it really warms my heart. Thank you for the more than decade old friendship, I love you girls.
Missing my other lovelies - joanne, peifang and zibbie. 


Back at Salon Vim to touch up on my black roots, and I also tried the new Kerasilk hair treatment.
It helps to straighten my natural curls without giving me a flat rebonded hair look, and at the same 
time nourishes my hair. Just what I needed, thanks to my hairstylist Katherine's recommendation.




My scalp has been really weakened by the frequent styling. Thankfully, Salon Vim has a huge 
range of hair products targeting at different needs. I know I'm in good hands. Besides the usual
Kerastase Shampoo and Hair Mask which have been working really well for me, I also tried the 
leave-in hair tonic. I really love how it feels minty and refreshing when applied on my scalp.



Don't forget to quote 'Lucinda' to enjoy a special 15% discount for first timers

Salon Vim By Chez Vous

313 Outlet
313@Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09 S(238895)
Call 68847757 / 68847767
Bugis Outlet
235/235A Victoria Street S(188027)
Call 68370073 / 98370045

-------------------------------------------------------------


Not forgetting, my awesome nail sponsor Sensual Nails Spa for another set of
pretty and healthy nails for the month. I know I can always explore the most intricate nail art 
designs, because the manicurists can do almost anything I'm not kidding.




Sensual Nails Spa
Blk 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398 Singapore 570507
(Just a stone's throw away from KOI and J8)
Tel: 6259 0889 (Call to book an appointment)

Don't forget to quote "Lucinda" to enjoy 10% off regular priced services! 



Comments

  1. Serenade by the Colours and Blissful moments made every single details that were shared and read here special. Always felt happy to see the updates with friends especially. Blessed with love and friendship, while the positivity got passed on to readers generously. TLooking forward for more to come. Teeheex. Happy (favourite) Thurs Lu! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts