The weekend at Pulau Kukup.



Last weekend was spent at Pulau Kukup with the extended family. It was nothing fancy - 
we fished at the back of our balcony, karaoke-d through the night, feasted on bbq food right at 
the porch of our house, slept on bunk beds.. Just simply spending quality time with the family. 

It made me appreciate the simpler things and I love it. It feeds my soul. 
I enjoyed every part of the slow-paced life, and I definitely need more of this in my life.
Thankful for this big loving family, and I'm looking forward to the next road trip.




Me - My worn to death skorts, paired with Lola Curved Hem Top in Blue



Such joy when we found magnum ice-cream, it almost felt like a privilege.


My comfort zone x
-----------------------------


It has been awhile since I last posted an outfit entry.
One of my fav dresses to date - Ariel Scuba Dress with Peplum Hem in Black
The new neoprene scuba fabric used is love, it feels so luxurious on the skin and 
the fit is amazing. If you purchased this item, I'd love to know what you think of it!


Some of my recent #ohvolaootd -








------------------------------------------------------------

Ending the post with my fav set of nailart by Sensual Nails Spa (Snspa)
This is so beautifully hand-drawn, I know a huge part of me will feel very sad during my next 
visit when I get a new set of design. Other times, it makes me happy just looking at them. 
Snspa impresses me each time, and it just keeps getting better.



Sensual Nails Spa
Blk 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398 Singapore 570507
(Just a stone's throw away from KOI and J8)
Tel: 6259 0889 (Call to book an appointment)

Don't forget to quote "Lucinda" to enjoy 10% off regular priced services! 


Comments

  1. Hi lu!! May i know the brand of the curling thongs that you use to curl your hair? Love those curls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I use Neo flat iron, blogged about it previously you can search through the tags at the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts