DERMA-Rx Illuminator & Intensive Lightener + Essential Facial Plus (sp)


Back from a skin review with my dermatologist Dr. David Ng from DERMA-Rx (DRx), together with the skincare range I swear by below. Always grateful to have such a professional team who takes such great care of my skin. I know I'm in good hands.



Besides, the usual can't-live-withouts, I was recommended two new products which I'm going to share more about. The DERMA-Rx Illuminator that brightens your skin like never before. Illuminate your life with the anti-oxidant brightening creme. Scientifically-formulated for a radiant, even-toned complexion, this emulsion helps to eliminate dull and pigmented skin. 



The latest DERMA-Rx revamped Intensive Lightener is now back better than ever. In the form of an opaque white cream gel, it is best for lightening and fighting against skin pigmentation at both generic and cellular levels. 

You'll be happy to know that both products are suitable for women and men of all ages who suffer from pigmentation and yearn to lighten or diminish dark spots formation.


Essential Facial Plus

A skincare regime may not be sufficient in keeping my skin in its best condition. To ensure that my skin always looks healthy, it is also important to get a monthly treatment of the Essential Facial Plus. You'll also be happy to know DRx has just launched an upgraded version - the NEW Essential Facial Plus and I can't wait to set an appointment to try it.



The steps for the facial treatment are namely,
1) Ultrasonic Cleansing
2) Microdermabrasion
3) Extraction
4) Ultrasonic Nutrient Delivery
5) Therapeutic Mask Application


The outcome of the Essential Facial Plus. I could already feel the difference during the application of make-up after. 



I'm so excited for my next appointment for Combi Laser, to give me brighter skin. If you would like to jump the queue and get ahead of me at the DRx, I have a special code for my readers. Simply Mention Lucinda when making an appointment, and you are in for a special treat!

Your first step to clearer skin, call/visit The DRx Clinic to arrange for an appointment:

302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862

Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Fax (65) – 6733 2983

Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH


Comments

  1. Hi, its 2017 now. Can I quote your name when I visit? Will I still be able to get what some said free 3 consultation? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts