Reebonz Marketplace


The delivery guy came over today to pass me a package from Reebonz, and I honestly couldn't wait to open it. I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about Reebonz, a popular platform to purchase luxury products at attractive discounted rates but have you heard about the new Reebonz Marketplace?





Reebonz Marketplace is a global community of the world's finest independent multi-brand boutiques, pre-owned luxury merchants and vintage dealers all on one platform. Shop with confidence as all featured dealers on Reebonz Marketplace are professional sellers who have been carefully vetted by our team and certified by Reebonz Marketplace to ensure an authentic and customer-friendly experience.

Back to what I received in the package - a matching Prada Saffiano Metal Continental Wallet to go with my Prada Saffiano Bag in Red as well. Perfect for the upcoming festivities, don't you think? There was another surprise that came with the purchase. I was given an exclusive code that entitles me to a 6% discount off my next purchase. How awesome is that. 








The red leather and gold hardware combination never goes out of trend. Lately, I have been into neutral or monochrome outfits so a bright coloured wallet helps to bring out my outfit better. The pop of colour is definitely very refreshing.





If you are not a fan of Prada items, Reebonz Marketplace offers many other luxury brands as well. I'm pretty sure there will be something that would catch your eye. I headed to filter out Dior and Chanel bags first since they interest me the most and I am pretty impressed by the wide selection offered. Always a joy shopping at Reebonz Marketplace with it's clean and easy-to-navigate pages.


To celebrate SG50, Reebonz Marketplace will be extending a $50 discount code to my readers.
Here's another reason to buy that bag or wallet that you have been eyeing, so happy shopping! xo

Discount Code: SG50

T&CS
- Applicable to all items except pre-owned merchandise
- Discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other discount codes
- Minimum $500 purchase is required
- Valid till 9 August 2015



Comments

Popular Posts