Afternoon Tea Sesh, KJStudio Eyelash



Afternoon tea makes me very happy, so Mx has been bringing me to a couple of them lately. The last one we had at The Westin Singapore left a very good impression so I thought I should share this. Think a whole poached canadian lobster, lobster rolls, oysters, an array of sweets as well as two glasses of Veuve Clicquot - definitely worth every cent. It was seriously one of the best we've had so far and pretty affordable, I must add. In fact, this is at the top of my list at the moment, though service wise could still be improved. Overall, amazing ambiance and delectable food items. I'll probably head back soon until I find my next favorite (:



Prior to this, I also managed to get a new set of eyelash extensions done at KJStudio, a Japanese Beauty Studio by COVO. I have been visiting them for months, and honestly they are one of the best around. Service and technique alike, you can be assured of an enjoyable and authentic Japanese experience at KJStudio. Remember to ask for my beautician, Miyuki.

KJStudio
Address: 43A Keong Saik Road Singapore 089147
Phone: +65 6221 6209


Click here to find out more about KJStudio, or make an appointment with them.




Always happy to be back at KJStudio x

Comments

Popular Posts