Wedding Bands - Michael Trio


MICHAEL TRIO
Website  |  Facebook  |  Instagram

In preparation for our wedding in September, Ming Hian and I made a trip to Michael Trio to get our wedding bands customised. It was fun and very meaningful to me this time, since I wasn't involved previously when he got my engagement ring.

A little background - Michael Trio is a Singapore-based custom jewellery brand that launched its online store in early 2013 and unveiled its first flagship boutique at Tanjong Pagar in July 2014. With over 40 years of experience in the jewellery industry as a manufacturing organisation, they can confidently provide quality products and services at remarkable prices. A peek at one of the areas in their clean and beautiful boutique below. 





Prior to the trip down, I browsed their website and was especially drawn to this design above. It is PERFECT. A simple cut with three rows of diamonds, almost exactly what I envisioned in my dream wedding band. 

Later on, I realised I had to pair it with my engagement ring so I changed my mind and picked out simpler designs instead. It was a tough, tough choice because Michael Trio offers a wide range of designs and cut that all looked amazing. I only managed to narrow down to the 3 designs below after quite some time. Thankfully, the staff serving us was really patient and sweet about it. It made our experience of picking our wedding bands such an enjoyable one. 



Besides engagement rings and wedding bands, Michael Trio also offers engravable jewellery like necklaces and bracelets. I love personalised items, as they make extremely meaningful gifts. Prices start from $169. I would say it's a good deal considering that they are all made of gold.



I experienced excellent customer service from the team at Michael Trio, just like most of the customers who were impressed and left positive feedback about them hereI will be revealing my final choice in the next blog post when I collect the wedding bands. Can't wait!


MICHAEL TRIO
Website  |  Facebook  |  Instagram



Comments

  1. It has felt refreshing to spend this afternoon adrift and captivated by your blog posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts