Sensual Nails Spa


HappySunday everyone!
My day started really early cos' we had a Brunch date with the talented DJs from Power 98 FM & 
883 Jia FM, together with GC bloggers at The Cornerstone. Great food, even better company.
Sundays should always start this way, isn't it? Here's what I wore, in some of my favorite pieces.


I also got my nails done at Sensual Nails SpaI always get so excited prior to the nail session, 
and the excitement builds when I begin to source for inspirations via IG/internet.


And here's my new nails, I love love love them!
Our version of wishing on Dandelions, and I'm so amazed by how Sensual Nails Spa 
exceeds my expectations every time.





& the previous set of nails for my Birthday which got me lotsa compliments ;)


Sensual Nails Spa
Blk 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398 Singapore 570507
(Just a stone's throw away from KOI and J8)
Tel: 6259 0889 (Call to book an appointment)

Don't forget to quote "Lucinda" to enjoy 10% off regular priced services! 

Comments

Popular Posts