Derma-Rx



Derma-Rx (DRx), a line of skincare products which feels so close to heart. In fact, I've been using
Derma-Rx (paid for all the products) for a year now even before the sponsorship. I have been very
bothered by problematic skin all my teenage years; I've tested many skincare products and I can safely say,
Derma-Rx works way better for me than any I have used. It changed my life (and skin condition).
It was one of the best decisions I ever made, and I secretly wished someone could have
recommended The DRx Clinic to me earlier.

This is the range of products recommended by my dermatologist, Dr. David based on the condition of my
skin. Upon 4 to 5 weeks into using the recommended range, you will be due for review on the progression 
of your skin's condition. I was pretty excited for it, cos' I could already see the difference in my skin
condition in just a month :)




With the whole range of products to use and steps to remember, I was so glad to be given a User Guide 
to provide clear step-by-step instructions, coupled with images for easy understanding. What I love about
The DRx Clinic is that they are extremely meticulous in ensuring proper application is made.



I'll be talking about the products and their benefits individually, so you can have a better understanding 
of them. First step, the Foaming Cleanser for regular and thorough cleansing of all skin types.


This is followed by the Toner to enhance the cleansing process.


The Comedone Formula (my favorite product) is a natural formulation containing botanical 
extracts, which reduces the appearance of comedones (blackheads & whiteheads) and blemishes.


The Max-C is a potent anti-oxidant that counteracts free radicals, encourages collagen and elastin
production to control the adverse effects of photo-damage, including wrinkling, sagging and other 
symptoms of premature skin aging.


The Vit-A Gel stimulates and increases cell-turnover and also reduces appearance of fine lines and 
uneven skin texture.


The Hydrator is a light moisturizing formula that moisturizes, conditions and nourishes the 
skin to keep it supple, firm and smooth, while protecting collagen from being broken down.


The Rejuvenator is a non-oily formulation that moisturizes, protects and stimulates cell renewal 
and turnover, resulting in firmer skin and reduction in the appearance of fine lines.


Lastly, the Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30+ (another of my can't-live-without).



I was a little hesitant about posting this image here, but a photo of my previous skin condition would
definitely be more convincing. The image above was taken in January 2013, prior to using Derma-Rx 
products and the photo below from my latest visit to the clinic. 

My complexion may not be perfect now, but I'm truly contented about the change I see in my skin.
The DRx Clinic makes me feel confident about my skin again, and this feeling is priceless. 



If there's a beauty product I'd swear by, it would be the Derma-Rx skincare range.
Your first step to clearer skin, call/visit The DRx Clinic to arrange for an appointment:

302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862

Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Fax (65) – 6733 2983

Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH


---------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

  1. HI Lucinda, I am an avid fan of your blog for quite some time. :) I have acne prone skin and have already tried going to many beauty salons or dermatologist but they are all not very effective for me. I am interested in trying out DRX as I have heard a couple of good reviews about them prior to your post. Just wondering would you mind sharing roughly how much does it cost you for your first visit (including consultation and all the products)?

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine! Sorry I missed your comment. I can't remember the exact amount, but it was close to $500. This might sound too costly but the products really worked my me so in my opinion, it's totally worth every cent. Good luck dear, hope your skin clears up soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts