CLARINS Shaping Facial Lift




When taking selfies, I try to push in my cheeks or tilt my face to my better angle just to achieve a more
defined jaw line. I have a round/heart-shaped face and really chubby cheeks, so front shots can be quite
unforgiving sometimes. #woesofavaingirl

Have you also always wanted a slimmer face, more refined cheeks and a lifted jaw line?
I think I have the perfect solution for us.

Here's introducing Clarins Shaping Facial Lift, the No. 1 contouring serum in Asia that has
won more than 40 beauty awards. If you haven't heard of the Shaping Facial Lift, it's never too late to 
know about this total V contouring serum that is approved by millions of Asian women. In fact, the 
Shaping Facial Lift has proven to be so effective that 1 bottle is sold every minute.


I was invited to the workshop held at Clarins Skin Spa and this place is beyond gorgeous with hues of 
Red and Gold. I love how it gives off a classy vibe, yet feels so soothing to the eyes. The Skin Spa provides
face, body treatments as well as massages, the perfect place for a little me-time. I can't wait to share more
about my treatment next week!

Clarins Skin Spa
Wheelock Place #05-05/06/07, 
501 Orchard Road S238880
Phone: 68385060


I've always been a fan of workshops, where we can get hands-on experience with the products and Clarins
does it best. This is my second workshop with them, and I'm always impressed by how the team plans it
such that it is fun, informative and engaging that it doesn't even feel like one. 


Hmm.. definitely not a fan of my round face and chubby cheeks as you can see from the photo above.




Removing my makeup to prep for the application of the products.


One of my biggest takeaways from the Clarins workshops I've attended is the importance of an Exfoliator,
be it on the face or body. It helps to prevent the build-up of pore-clogging debris, encouraging cellular
renewal and soft, healthy-looking skin. Prior to this, I've never used one and I can't be happier to know
about the Clarins' gentle exfoliating toner that brightens, smoothes, and balances skin - for a radiant
complexion. Exfoliator and toner - best of both worlds, isn't it?


The Shaping Facial Lift Wrap, also known as the SOS 10-minute quick solution to puffiness. 
I'm a huge fan of facial masks, and I couldn't wait to try it out myself.



Carrying out the movements in the Manual Auto-Lifting Method (more about that below) during the last 
few minutes. In 10 minutes, the Shaping Facial Lift Wrap can help to reduce a puffy face due to water
retention and restore a more refined appearance with its retracting effect.


The Defining Eye Lift is a daily eye contour serum which lifts and lightens the top eyelids, for more open,
expressive eyes. It also reduces puffiness and dark circles. This is one of my favorite products, even my
Mum's a convert now.



Back to the star product in this entry, The Shaping Facial Lift. This is one product I strongly recommend,
because it really works. In fact, I could already feel the difference right after the first time I used it. You 
might not believe this, but my cheeks felt less puffy and my jawline was lifted instantly. You just need to try
it out yourself to know what I'm trying to say. I'm sure you'll agree with me!


No, we weren't sleeping haha. This was one of the steps for the Clarins Manual Auto-Lifting Method, 
that complements the Shaping Facial Lift products to enhance drainage and refine facial contours. This 
is the secret of Clarins that sets them apart from the other brands, so it has to be good.



The final step of the daily routine is always the UV Care, and Clarins has it in 3 different versions -
Neutral, Beige, Tinted for the different occasions.



See how fast it gets absorbed into the skin, giving the face a refreshing glow while providing good coverage.
With just the Sun Screen, I'm good to head out even without my foundation.



Thank you Clarins for having us :)


Ever since the Clarins V-Selfie Workshop, I've been diligently using the Shaping Facial Lift together with
the Shaping Facial Lift Wrap and Defining Eye Lift. Pardon my morning face with no makeup, I really
wanted to show the instant effects of these amazing products. 



A lifted jaw line and less puffy cheeks definitely make a great start to my day ;)


Here's how I meant to look in 4 weeks, and I can't wait for the day to arrive.
I have friends who commented that my face looks slimmer and less puffy, so the Shaping Facial Lift 
really worked for me. You should really try it for yourself to see if it works for you too.
Get your FREE 5-pc trial supply and a skin consultation here:


For I always believe in, #goodthingsmustshare

Comments

Popular Posts