Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do.


Trying my best to update a little, before my 8am flight.
These days have been a mad mad rush, same goes for the next couple of weeks. Not complaining, 
cos' being busy always means a good thing (I hope!). I'm also glad to be finally away for a short vacation, 
and will be updating more at my Instagram @lucindazhou so see you guys there til I'm back. Xx


Just launched the Gretchen Midi Dress in Blue Porcelain, and no prizes for guessing which colour I 
kept. You'd know I've always been a huge fan of Blue-White combis, if you have been following my blog.
Such a beauty.

Paired it with Freya Box Bag in a lovely shade of Cobalt Blue. This is one of the prettiest box bags I've
owned, plus it's pretty roomy too. Available in last few pieces, and not opening BO for it.
Don't say I didn't warn you ;)



Sunday's shopping spree in Haleigh Neoprene Dress Black.
With it's length at 33" shortest, I say this is the perfect work LBD with a twist.
Neoprene fabric is always a plus point to any piece, cos' it gives a luxurious feel and is figure-flattering.
Kept both colours for myself, heh.



Following the highly raved Marissa Maxi, here's Cierra Floral Dress in identical prints as requested.
A sleeved skater dress, that is arm and tummy friendly for sure.



Both alternative colours for the 2 items are sold out, so it makes your choice easier. 


A clearer shot of the prints on Esmay Floral Sleeved Top, and so grateful for The DRx Clinic 
(my skincare sponsor) who has saved my problematic skin. Sometimes, I leave home with just the 
Sunblock and no makeup on because my skin conditioned improved so much. I don't have perfect
complexion, but I've never felt more confident about it. #truestory 


New nautical-inspired nails by Sensual Nails Spa that are slightly different from my usual style,
but I love them nonetheless. The beaded part is my favorite, more gorgeous irl I'm not kidding.



Sensual Nails Spa
Blk 507 Bishan Street 11 #01-398 Singapore 570507
(Just a stone's throw away from KOI and J8)
Tel: 6259 0889 (Call to book an appointment)

Don't forget to quote "Lucinda" to enjoy 10% off regular priced services! 

Comments

Popular Posts